Ford Power Antenna Wiring
All of our Parts are the highest quality Ford Parts.
Ford power antenna wiring. Next reconnect the factory wire by inserting the other end into the open end of the butt connector and crimp. You will also need to run power to the antenna along with the coaxial lead. Power cable went through the large rubber grommetplug in the drivers side firewall.
The green wire provides power to raise the antenna. 11 new refurbished from 4500. If there is only one blue wire then what Id do is connect up the amps remote turn-on wire to the stereos switched ignition wire yellow on the GM harness red on the stereos harness and.
Its kind of hard to tell what is pin 1 and what is pin 4 if they are all in a row but looking at the connector with the locking tab on top facing you is what Ford usually goes with and if we go with that then use a test lamp and see with wire has power all the time that would be pin 1-pin three will have power only in start-so now we are down to pins 2 and 4-pin 4 will have a ground signal all the time-then you know ware to put pin 2-this can all be figured out with a test lamp. Ford explorer power antenna circuit has been viewed 2414 times which last viewed at 2021-02-13 041323 and has been downloaded 5 times which last downloaded at 2015-10-10 221219 launched by Molly on 15 Mar 2014. These harnesses often consist of a basic wiring scheme that has wires long enough to reach the necessary destination.
A great example is a common version of the Ford Taurus where the factory amp and radio tuner are located in the vehicles trunk. This circuit and wiring diagram. After watching this tutorial youll be well informed enough.
One wire is for the power antenna and the other is the amp turn-on lead. RED WOLF Vehicles Power Antenna Mast For 1998-2007 Lexus LX470 1998-2008 Toyota Land Cruiser Radio Reception 86337-60151 40 out of 5 stars 19 1899 18. The red wire is hooked to a constant 12v source the green wire is hooked to a conditional 12v source usually a power source from the radio that is controlled with the radio onoff switch and the remaining black wire is connected to ground.
NEW OEM Ford Power Radio Antenna Mast F3AZ-18A886-A Ford Lincoln Mercury 1990-00. All is working out though. When the power from the green wire is removedie.
- Wiring Diagram Volvo 850 Turbo
- Yukon Door Wiring Diagram
- Yamaha Kodiak Wiring Diagram
- Wrx Relay Switch Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram Wiring 2 Schematics
- Wiring Diagram Whirlpool Microwave Over Range
- Yukon Wiring Diagram Headlights
- Wiring Diagram With Schematics For A 1998 400 4x4 Arctic Cat 4 Wheeler
- Wiring Diagram Volvo S60 2001
- Wiring Diagram Volvo 740 Radio
- Wiring Diagram With Schematics For A 1998 400 4x4 Arctic Cat Atv
- Wiring Diagram Volvo V70 1998
- Wiring Diagram Winch Upstairs And Downstairs
- Wiring Diagram Walk In Cooler
- Wiring Diagram Whirlpool Refrigerator Ice Maker
- Wiring Diagram Vw Transporter T4
- Zx6r Headlight Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram Volkswagen Jetta 1998
- Yukon Seat Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram Volvo 850 Glt 1993